Welcome to Tatting in the Triad

Tatting in the Triad is about tatting and a little bit of everything in my life.

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I'm so excited!!!!

The arthritic monkey has been retired.  for those of you who don't understand, the first several weeks of shuttle tatting I felt like an arthritic monkey, although a monkey could probably have tatted better than I was.  I've got it.  The stitches are flowing, I'm holding the shuttle right, and there is a light at the end of this tunnel.  Yahoo!  I'm sure I'll make knots that aren't pretty occassionally but for the most part - I've got it!!!!!!!!!!!!  Nothing feels better than to suddenly master a new and challenging skill, like when I went back to college and was liked and made deans list in 2007/2008.  How cool.  I like my job but I can do so much more.  Hopefully I get licensed in the future and will be able to do more.  Well, I want to get off the computer and do some tatting before I fall asleep in my chair. 

No comments:

Post a Comment