Welcome to Tatting in the Triad

Tatting in the Triad is about tatting and a little bit of everything in my life.

Friday, August 13, 2010

oops - there I go again thinking I've got this down





I contine to try new things and continue to make a mess of unattractive knots. Just when I think the arthritic monkey (me on a bad day) is gone, its back! I get convinced by reading and hearing about a technique that this isn't too hard but then IT IS. Oh no. Am I going to know and have done what I need for tat days?



On to more - my middle child took a couple diving lessons from me and now how an amazing dive. She is such an athlete, I didn't see that until recent years from her. My youngest daughter and son have always exhibited the interest and aptitude in sports. Theresa is a beautiful surprise. She is so powerful and beautiful.




No comments:

Post a Comment